Sewing room with quilt frame in the same room now. The frame will hold a King size quilt. The TV on the left sewing table will be moved. The deer is my first 'buck', he just happens to be a button buck. I am thinking about using 'un-used quilt squares' to 'tile the ceiling'. I think it would nice.
Different angle. You can see the cutting table past the frame, the wood you see on the left of the frame is one side dropped down. I still have to clean up the small stuff.
Looking towards the music end of the room. One of Peter's co-workers stopped by and we had to give the tour. You can see his monitor at the far end. [music computer]. The gold fabric is over 2 keyboards that are 'stacked'.
I will take and post more pictures when its all finished.
I will take and post more pictures when its all finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment